The Grand Hamptons
The Grand Hamptons Towers are G&W’s 3rd and 4th Build-To-Own project in Fort Bonifacio Global City, which was launched in Apri 2005 and completed in December 2007. Standing 20 stories high. Its features include swimming pool / kiddie pool with shower facilities, landscaped areas and function room.
• Swimming Pool
• Children’s Playground
• Function Room
• Garden/Visitor Area
The Grand Hamptons introduces new inovative layout design, with all rooms having corner, panoramic windows to maximize views and light, plus rooms with balcony. Also available are Penthouse units with the dining area adjacent to the balcony having a lush garden.
A lush courtyard area merges The Grand Hamptons with Hamptons Place, with amenities that will cater to unit owners of both residential towers. Building amenities include: swimming pool and kiddie pool surrounded by floral garden, recreational area with shower and changing facilities, game room, gym with locker facilities, landscaped garden with fish pond, lanai area for outdoor pool parties, and function room, among others.
• 55% of the lot area used for greenery landscape and circulation to provide unit owners generous natural light and ventilation
• Grand lobby and drop-off with tropics inspired landscape design and water feature
• Two-storey high grand lobby
• Commercial spaces at the ground and 2nd floor
• 3 high speed elevators to service all basement, lobby and residential floors
• 2 communications connections for telephone and high-speed internet
• Closed circuit TV (CCTV) monitoring for building security
• Emergency power provision for public areas and individual units
• Pipe-in gas direct to the kitchen
• Potable water straight from tap supplied by Bonifacio Water Company
• Landscaped recreational area with swimming pool and kiddie pool
• Recreational area with pool-side bar, shower and changing facilities
• Sauna and steam room facilities
• Jogging path around the recreational area
• Multi-purpose function room
• Multi-purpose covered roof deck